INTERMEDIATE REGISTRATION PROCESS
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED JPEG/PNG/PDF FORMAT:
- 10th mark sheet (100 kb)
- School Leaving Certificate (100 kb) (If not available please attach a hand written application)
- Migration Certificate (If from other Board) (100 kb)
- Passport Size Photo (50 kb)(Mandatory)
- Self Signature (20 kb) (Mandatory)
- Currently if you don’t have any of the above document then write an application with exact reason regarding that document and agreed in the application that you will submit that original document in the college on the time of physical document verification. Scan that application and upload in the place of same document.
How to fill up Intermediate Registration form?
Follow the steps as below to fill Intermediate Registration form
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of the College
- 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the link “Online Admission Portal”
- 3rd Step: Click on “Intermediate Registration” from the page
- 4th Step: Check your your reference no.
- 5th Step: Check your details and go through the link “Click here for Registration”
- 6th Step: Enter the necessary details in the required fields.
- 7th Step: Upload the necessary documents in the required format.
- 8th Step: Complete the fee payment.
- 9th Step: Take the print of your Registration receipt and submit to college counter.
- 10th Step: Keep one copy of payment slip for future reference.
- Any wrong information in form fill up will cause cancellation of registration.
- All students shall be required to submit their Certificates/Documants at the time of physical document verification in the college. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of registration.
- Registration Will take only for regular student, when student is already taken admission for this college.
- Registration once generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- College will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe and to the candidates once the Application form is generated/paid.